Last week’s Four Questions sparked some great comments. Let’s see if we can keep the momentum going. Here are the four questions for this week:
1. What was the first concert you ever attended?
2. What has been your favorite concert you’ve attended so far?
3. What person or group do you most want to see that you have not seen yet?
4. What was the first concert you ever played in?
Here are my answers:
1. The first concert I ever attended was for the country band Alabama (we didn’t get many shows going through the town I grew up in). I think I was about 8 or 9 at the time. I don’t remember much about it, except falling asleep during the show
2. I’ve seen a lot of great and memorable shows, but my favorite was probably seeing Eric Clapton several years ago. He’s one of my all-time guitar heroes, and it was great to see him play in person.
3. Led Zeppelin
4. The first concert I played in was for a girl’s birthday party when I was about 15. It wasn’t much to write home about and I’m sure we didn’t sound that good, but it sure was fun!